About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- California
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
internet things
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I had some ideas I liked and it would be neat to share them
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Syreno liked the chapter A new rule in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 hour ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter Dancing with Lydia in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 hours ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 hours ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter Bribery? in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 days ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter Two to tango in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 days ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter "This time" in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 days ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter Drunk in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
Syreno left a comment on the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 days ago
-
Syreno liked the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Syreno has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Syreno has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Syreno has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Syreno has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Syreno has not earned any awards.