About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Syntic liked the chapter Making a decision with Sarah's help in Hiding in the Shadows.
1 year ago
-
Syntic left a comment on the chapter The Horrid Reality of the Clock in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
Syntic liked the chapter The Horrid Reality of the Clock in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
No recent activity
Syntic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Syntic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Syntic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Syntic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Syntic has not earned any awards.