About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- March 6, 1990
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Syl liked the chapter Give Emma a hard pounding in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter Complete freeuse and access to pussy everywhere in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter It’s simple - Ann is gonna take some cock. in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter Rest..! in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter Time will tell in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter Definitely in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter To the book! in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter Let’s see if we can erase first..! in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter Well of course. in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
-
Syl liked the chapter The nearest Starbucks is just down the street… in Desire, Revised.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Syl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Syl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Syl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Syl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Syl has not earned any awards.