About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Superama liked the chapter No… in A Ballbusting Game.
2 days ago
-
Superama liked the chapter Elektra wins against Nightwing. in Ball busting & cunt busting Tornament .
1 year ago
No recent activity
Superama has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Superama has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Superama has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Superama has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Superama has not earned any awards.