About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Herself in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter A cute and nerdy half-japanese girl, about 24, looking for a little fun in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Alternative Intro: Female in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Fingered In Public in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter A Little Wet Liar in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Nina's Will Breaks in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter There's a Way to Test Wetness... in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter The Lady Doth Protest in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Time for Nina's Pleasure in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Nina's Tongue Is Put To Work in Boyce Park.
8 hours ago
No recent activity
Sunpriest270 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sunpriest270 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sunpriest270 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sunpriest270 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sunpriest270 has not earned any awards.