About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Brianna’s First Tutorial in Perverting St Perpetua's.
32 minutes ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter A briefing in Ambassador.
9 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter BattleBots in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
9 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Unsettling Revelation in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
11 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Arrayed Information in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
12 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
12 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Your sore... WORTH IT!!! in Temptation High.
13 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Tea Time in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
20 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Business Meeting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
20 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter The Next Morning in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
20 hours ago
No recent activity
Sulu01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sulu01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sulu01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sulu01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sulu01 has not earned any awards.