About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Suitguy31 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Suitguy31 has not published any stories.
-
Claim Day
One day, all women/men can suddenly be claimed with a touch and a simple verbal command. What do you do and how does society react?
Mind Control English 86 Chapters Deep 1,123 Words/Chapter 10,480 Likes 1,650,988 Views40 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago
No contributed stories yet
Suitguy31 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Suitguy31 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Suitguy31 has not earned any awards.