About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 3, 1995
- Location
- Downunder
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I like what I like and am willing to be the change I want to see in my smut.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Strayan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Strayan has not published any stories.
-
Diesel City
by sindermann
Diesel City is set in an alternative timeline where WWII never ended, and drastic changes to society took place. Militarism, fast cars and motorcycles, and most strikingly a removal of all consent laws for adults to help fuel the endless need for new soldiers was adopted nearly worldwide. In this free-use world that is teethering on the brink of nuclear war, you will adopt a role and experience a world of greasers, flyboys, dames, and rockets.
BDSM English 42 Chapters Deep 1,365 Words/Chapter 1,294 Likes 498,988 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago
No contributed stories yet
Strayan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Strayan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Strayan has not earned any awards.