About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Live a normal life
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
I really only write it.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock, Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy, Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It's a good way to imagine my sexual fantasies and kinks while helping readers enjoy theirs as well.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Happy to continue writing erotic stories here.
No recent activity
StoryWriter98 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
StoryWriter98 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
StoryWriter98 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
StoryWriter98 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
StoryWriter98 has not earned any awards.