About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Porkum Uses Sue Storm To Sabotage The Baxter Building's Security in DOOMED.
9 hours ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter No, let her play with your cock as you feed her food in Welcome to Hero Academy .
1 day ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Continues to question the blonde cougar in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 days ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
2 days ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Johnny Tries To Kiss Her Again - Suspecting An Imposter in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Save some dignity in New Town, New Experiences .
6 days ago
-
Stavlenik liked the chapter Sue Storms Off In A Huff in DOOMED.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Stavlenik has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Stavlenik has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Stavlenik has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Stavlenik has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Stavlenik has not earned any awards.