About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Cosplay King in Magical Board Games.
12 hours ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
12 hours ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Wake up Rachel with a light fuck in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter The End in Shared Experience.
2 days ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Some long term consequences in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Holstered Again in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 days ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Harsh Irrumatio in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 days ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter In My Ass in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 days ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Yes in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 days ago
-
StargazingDeviant liked the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
No recent activity
StargazingDeviant has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
StargazingDeviant has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
StargazingDeviant has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
StargazingDeviant has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
StargazingDeviant has not earned any awards.