About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Stardust99 liked the chapter T-Minus 21 Pt. 3 in Aphrodite's Trials.
1 year ago
-
Stardust99 liked the chapter T-Minus 21 Pt. 2 in Aphrodite's Trials.
1 year ago
-
Stardust99 liked the chapter Quality Bonding Pt. 7 in Aphrodite's Trials.
1 year ago
-
Stardust99 left a comment on the chapter Pep Talk in Aphrodite's Trials.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Stardust99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Stardust99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Stardust99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Stardust99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Stardust99 has not earned any awards.