About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Srghost liked the chapter Talia finally comes out to her parents in Bosom Buddies.
1 week ago
-
Srghost liked the chapter He gropes at her humongous tits in Bosom Buddies.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Srghost has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Srghost has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Srghost has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Srghost has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Srghost has not earned any awards.