About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Nub
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have so many ideas and sometimes I just need to get them down!
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Eugene decides to show the girls more of Terry’s little penis in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Buried him in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Wipeout in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Hanging 10 and a half in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Of course not in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Absolutely Not in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter An Embarrassing Accident in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Stands in Front of the Class in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
-
SquirrelShake liked the chapter Yes, but it's still brutal. in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
-
SquirrelShake published the chapter Shrimply3Inches in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
No recent activity
SquirrelShake has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SquirrelShake has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SquirrelShake has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SquirrelShake has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SquirrelShake has not earned any awards.