About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SpryKhan liked the chapter Making up in Unfortunate Tales of Vanessa.
5 days ago
-
SpryKhan liked the chapter Follows the figure in Unfortunate Tales of Vanessa.
5 days ago
-
SpryKhan liked the chapter The vase in Unfortunate Tales of Vanessa.
5 days ago
-
SpryKhan liked the chapter Vanessa calls his bluff in Unfortunate Tales of Vanessa.
5 days ago
-
SpryKhan liked the chapter Cheater in Netorase Wife: Pandora.
2 weeks ago
-
SpryKhan liked the chapter Sex with Vicky in Downsizing.
2 weeks ago
-
No recent activity
SpryKhan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SpryKhan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SpryKhan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SpryKhan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SpryKhan has not earned any awards.