About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Missouri
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Travel, Enjoy Nature, Play Poker
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Porn, Anything News Related
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Helps relieve those crazy thoughts in my head.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just a guy who enjoys writing dumb stuff
-
Spectreworld published the chapter The Influencer (Day 10) - Training Day in The Influencer.
1 day ago
-
Spectreworld published the chapter The Influencer (Day 7) - Understanding Her Purpose the Hard Way in The Influencer.
3 days ago
-
Spectreworld published the story The Influencer.
3 days ago
-
Spectreworld published the story Let's Make A Gimp.
1 month ago
-
Spectreworld published the story Taken, Trained, and Owned.
1 month ago
-
Spectreworld published the story SURPRISE!!!!!.
2 months ago
-
Spectreworld published the story The Tinder Girl.
2 months ago
-
Spectreworld published the story You're Not A Woman.
2 months ago
-
Spectreworld published the story You Shouldn't Have Opened That Door..
3 months ago
-
Spectreworld published the story I've Got Something To Tell You..
3 months ago
No recent activity
Spectreworld has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Spectreworld has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Spectreworld has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Spectreworld has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Spectreworld has not earned any awards.