About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
6 days ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter After the baseball match in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter You pay Akane a visit in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter Ending - The line continues in Corruption of the Hero's party.
6 days ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter Mission Start: Schoolgirl Shego in Hypno Captions.
1 month ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter Sister Become Bimbofied (Remaster) in Hypno Captions.
1 month ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter Mom Becomes Bimbofied (Remaster) in Hypno Captions.
1 month ago
-
Sparrowhawk_101 liked the chapter Minami - epilog in Making heir(s) for the family (public).
1 month ago
No recent activity
Sparrowhawk_101 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sparrowhawk_101 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sparrowhawk_101 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sparrowhawk_101 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sparrowhawk_101 has not earned any awards.