About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Spaceduck liked the chapter EL BAÑO in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
15 hours ago
-
Spaceduck liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
Spaceduck liked the chapter A brash hero in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
3 weeks ago
-
Spaceduck liked the chapter Arizona in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
1 month ago
-
Spaceduck left a comment on the chapter A sexy dream in Temptation Resort.
1 month ago
-
Spaceduck liked the chapter Good feelings in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 months ago
-
Spaceduck liked the chapter A Japanese challenge in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
3 months ago
-
Spaceduck left a comment on the chapter Finding some food in Pokeslut.
5 months ago
-
Spaceduck liked the chapter With a Message and an Employee in Pokeslut.
5 months ago
-
Spaceduck left a comment on the chapter With a Message and an Employee in Pokeslut.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Spaceduck has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Spaceduck has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Spaceduck has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Spaceduck has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Spaceduck has not earned any awards.