About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Change of plans in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Limits in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter About that in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter The only way in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Who should I possess? in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Family reunion in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Who are you?! in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Time to play a little. in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Introduction in Possession.
1 week ago
-
SoraNeko15 liked the chapter Stop himself at the last moment in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
SoraNeko15 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SoraNeko15 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SoraNeko15 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SoraNeko15 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SoraNeko15 has not earned any awards.