About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Something13 liked the chapter Yes, a win-win for Rich and Piper in New Town, New Experiences .
2 months ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter Janice becoming a cliche in New Town, New Experiences .
4 months ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter A scheduling mismatch in Pokemon Master or Bust!.
5 months ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter Last day of the holiday in Jedi Special Forces.
1 year ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter Grinding in NTR Prince.
1 year ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter You win (4 strength) in Jedi Special Forces.
1 year ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter Horny! in Jedi Special Forces.
1 year ago
-
Something13 left a comment on the chapter Jereli's new lesson in Jedi Special Forces.
1 year ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter On your way to Vjun in Jedi Special Forces.
1 year ago
-
Something13 liked the chapter Vjun (Tier 0, Main story) in Jedi Special Forces.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Something13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Something13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Something13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Something13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Something13 has not earned any awards.