About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Michigan
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Mystery
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Vag
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SomGuy204 liked the chapter David Walker – The only boy in an all-girls academy. (Fantasy) [Completed] in The Affection Multiplier.
1 month ago
No recent activity
SomGuy204 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SomGuy204 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SomGuy204 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SomGuy204 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SomGuy204 has not earned any awards.