About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sol liked the chapter Chapter 59: Collective Claim in Professor in heat .
21 hours ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Aunt's love in The Dragon King.
1 day ago
-
Sol left a comment on the chapter Chapter 58: Collective Reward in Professor in heat .
3 days ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Chapter 58: Collective Reward in Professor in heat .
3 days ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 days ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Chapter 57: Rivalry** in Professor in heat .
4 days ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
Sol liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Sol has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sol has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sol has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sol has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sol has not earned any awards.