About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Masturbate
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Smut
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I am horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
Always horny!
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Fun in Her Husband's Cock.
2 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Unexpected in Her Husband's Cock.
4 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter His new wife in Her Husband's Cock.
5 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Remy in Her Husband's Cock.
6 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter The new normal in Her Husband's Cock.
6 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter He has something in mind in Her Husband's Cock.
6 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Encouragement in Her Husband's Cock.
7 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter She likes to watch in Her Husband's Cock.
7 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Some practice in Her Husband's Cock.
7 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Something devious in Her Husband's Cock.
7 hours ago
No recent activity
SmutWriter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SmutWriter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SmutWriter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SmutWriter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SmutWriter has not earned any awards.