About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Smurph221 left a comment on the chapter Meeting the next test subject in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
3 days ago
-
Smurph221 liked the chapter Meeting the next test subject in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
3 days ago
-
Smurph221 liked the chapter You and Lana wake up the next morning in BWC Bull headmaster.
1 week ago
-
Smurph221 liked the chapter the Hotel in BWC Bull headmaster.
1 week ago
-
Smurph221 left a comment on the chapter Introduction of Hellen Smith Part 1. in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
-
Smurph221 liked the chapter Go home in BWC Bull headmaster.
1 week ago
-
Smurph221 liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Smurph221 liked the chapter Ava obeys your commands in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Smurph221 liked the chapter Meeting the first new Subjects in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
-
Smurph221 left a comment on the chapter Her friends. in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Smurph221 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Smurph221 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Smurph221 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Smurph221 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Smurph221 has not earned any awards.