About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
travel
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
technical magazines
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock oder Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt oder Fotze
- I write erotica because
-
it makes me horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
a horny guy
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Tagebuch Haarentfernung in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Auf den Tisch. in Die Regeln der Nacht.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Was hinter dem Vorhang passierte. in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Wer schön sein will muss leiden. in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Vermieter kommt vorbei in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Sandras Tagebuch – Erster Eintrag in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Tagebuch Nachtrag, später am Abend in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Peinlicher Morgen, noch peinlicher Nachmittag in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter liked the chapter Der Morgen danach in Zwei Dorfschlampen bekämpfen sich.
2 weeks ago
-
SmartWriter left a comment on the chapter Es bleiben Fragen offen in Die Escortabteilung.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
SmartWriter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SmartWriter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SmartWriter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SmartWriter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SmartWriter has not earned any awards.