About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Skipio liked the chapter She and Kristen still have to meet your other cousin in Knocking Up Sister.
1 hour ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Detour - Beth has to get used to your bare cock in Knocking Up Sister.
2 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter You're waiting on a little plastic stick in Knocking Up Sister.
2 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Beth is the evening's main course in Knocking Up Sister.
2 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Kristen recruits Stephanie for something new in Knocking Up Sister.
3 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Detour - Babies, babies, babies in Knocking Up Sister.
3 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Yes, and your sister is thrilled in Knocking Up Sister.
3 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Kristen wants to teach her something new in Knocking Up Sister.
3 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Kristen makes sure you're rewarded in Knocking Up Sister.
3 hours ago
-
Skipio liked the chapter Your children put an end to things, for now in Knocking Up Sister.
3 hours ago
No recent activity
Skipio has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Skipio has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Skipio has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Skipio has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Skipio has not earned any awards.