About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sit322 liked the chapter Of course not in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
1 year ago
-
Sit322 liked the chapter Yang Over the Desk in Written Ownership.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Sit322 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sit322 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sit322 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sit322 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sit322 has not earned any awards.