About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Indiana
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Sleep
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Manga
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I am always having some sort of sexual fantasy popping in my head.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Always thinking about sex...
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter All the way in Cuckold's Descent.
3 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter A sissy education... in Cuckold's Descent.
3 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter The couples first session in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
8 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter Try to close the video in A Fitting End.
8 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter Starring in Mommy and Son’s Little Penis Problem in Your Mom.
10 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter He became an black man whore in Bad Ends.
11 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter He rapes him again in Bad Ends.
11 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter The gang's first sissy snobunny in Magic Marker.
11 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter A Queen of Spades Recruiting Slut in Magic Marker.
11 hours ago
-
SissyAmmie liked the chapter Caged and face-fucked in Magic Marker.
11 hours ago
No recent activity
SissyAmmie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SissyAmmie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SissyAmmie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SissyAmmie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SissyAmmie has not earned any awards.