About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 22, 2002
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sir Odin liked the chapter Ronald Bilius Weasley in Harry Potter:The Room of Secrets.
10 months ago
No recent activity
Sir Odin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sir Odin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sir Odin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sir Odin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sir Odin has not earned any awards.