About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter Kris, the RA in ENF to ENM.
15 hours ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter Mei in Fictional Nudism!.
15 hours ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter Tracer, of course! in Fictional Nudism!.
15 hours ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter He's the victim of an international incident. in [The misadventures of K-T] .
1 day ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter He's too distracted to enjoy it in [The misadventures of K-T] .
1 day ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter Lily, his sexy neighbor. in [The misadventures of K-T] .
1 day ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter K-T finds himself in hot waters. in [The misadventures of K-T] .
1 day ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter This might take a while. in [The misadventures of K-T] .
1 day ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter She thinks she can handle things herself. in [The misadventures of K-T] .
1 day ago
-
Sinorfen liked the chapter Not completely, the technology is not up to scale for that. in [The misadventures of K-T] .
1 day ago
No recent activity
Sinorfen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sinorfen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sinorfen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sinorfen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sinorfen has not earned any awards.