About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Chapter 2: The Bare Rules (Part 3) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Chapter 2: The Bare Rules (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
4 days ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Chapter 2: The Bare Rules (Part 1) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Nudist Trap (Part 5) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 week ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Nudist Trap (Part 4) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 week ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 1) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 week ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 week ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Rachel Dares in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Taking A Look At The Laundrette in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
Simfuhni liked the chapter Calmer Than Last Night in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Simfuhni has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Simfuhni has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Simfuhni has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Simfuhni has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Simfuhni has not earned any awards.