About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter Porkum Uses Sue Storm To Sabotage The Baxter Building's Security in DOOMED.
6 hours ago
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
16 hours ago
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter No price is too steep for revenge in Corruption of the Hero's party.
17 hours ago
-
Silenthawk170 left a comment on the chapter No price is too steep for revenge in Corruption of the Hero's party.
17 hours ago
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
22 hours ago
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter She teasingly torment the dying goblin in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 day ago
-
Silenthawk170 left a comment on the chapter She teasingly torment the dying goblin in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 day ago
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
Silenthawk170 liked the chapter She takes out all of her frustration on a lot of unlucky monsters in Corruption of the Hero's party.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Silenthawk170 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Silenthawk170 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Silenthawk170 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Silenthawk170 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Silenthawk170 has not earned any awards.