About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shsjjddj liked the chapter Live in Maid in Brainwashed.
1 month ago
-
Shsjjddj liked the chapter You're just looking for some light reading in A Quiet Little Town.
1 month ago
-
Shsjjddj liked the chapter Pick a forfeit in A Quiet Little Town.
1 month ago
-
Shsjjddj liked the chapter Tali'Zorah vas Normandy in Mass Effect: Direct Control.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Shsjjddj has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shsjjddj has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shsjjddj has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shsjjddj has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shsjjddj has not earned any awards.