About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shiranui7 left a comment on the chapter Life with Miruko continues with submission and pleasure in Hero Academia: The Civilian Superpowers.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Shiranui7 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shiranui7 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shiranui7 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shiranui7 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shiranui7 has not earned any awards.