About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
13 hours ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 9 – The Quiet Ones [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Shinyshaymin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 8 – Watching and Waiting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Shinyshaymin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shinyshaymin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shinyshaymin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shinyshaymin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shinyshaymin has not earned any awards.