About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter They had... in Hope: New Beginnings.
17 hours ago
-
Sheaper liked the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
3 days ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter Introduction in A Slimy Encounter.
2 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 27 – You ARE the father in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
2 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 21 – Roll out in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
3 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 09 – I was buying cigarettes in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
3 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 06 – Bunny wants a carrot in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
4 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 05 – Femboy Hooters in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
4 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter Plain honesty in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
1 month ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter Introduction in The Pleasure Portal.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Sheaper has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sheaper has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sheaper has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sheaper has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sheaper has not earned any awards.