About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter Dropping Out of Uni in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter Stripped and Ready in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter The Deal in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter Dress You Up in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter Drunk and Disorderly in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter Getting Lucky in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Shaqjor477 liked the chapter The Loophole in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Shaqjor477 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shaqjor477 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shaqjor477 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shaqjor477 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shaqjor477 has not earned any awards.