About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shadowhunter74 received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 day ago
-
Shadowhunter74 published the chapter Dale Amps up in A Surge of Power.
2 days ago
-
Shadowhunter74 published the chapter Upping the Voltage in A Surge of Power.
1 month ago
-
Shadowhunter74 published the story A Surge of Power.
1 month ago
-
Shadowhunter74 is now following OutfoxStories.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Shadowhunter74 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shadowhunter74 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shadowhunter74 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shadowhunter74 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shadowhunter74 has not earned any awards.