About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Shadowaa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shadowaa has not published any stories.
-
A New Watch
by analplay
Man finds a new watch and discovers it can stop time.
Science Fiction English 18 Chapters Deep 377 Words/Chapter 13 Likes 152,207 Views4 Chapters Contributed
No contributed stories yet
Shadowaa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shadowaa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shadowaa has not earned any awards.