About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shadow18gamer2 received a new award: First Like.
2 weeks ago
-
Shadow18gamer2 received a new award: First Chapter.
2 weeks ago
-
Shadow18gamer2 liked the chapter Deku in Anime ENM/SPH.
2 weeks ago
-
Shadow18gamer2 published the chapter Hooky in Anime ENM/SPH.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Shadow18gamer2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shadow18gamer2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shadow18gamer2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shadow18gamer2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shadow18gamer2 has not earned any awards.