About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
SexyTiger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SexyTiger has not published any stories.
-
Harem Games
Hello there puny Humans, I am the angel Sophia, and I am here to create and play games with mortals that will them into a Harem. What's that? Angels are supposed to be pure in this reality? Oops. Anyways, the "game" can be anything. A simple card game, a sporting event, or perhaps something more unconventional. As long as it ends with a Harem.
Bisexual English 26 Chapters Deep 433 Words/Chapter 314 Likes 18,356 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 4 days ago
No contributed stories yet
SexyTiger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SexyTiger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SexyTiger has not earned any awards.