About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Poland
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write fanfictions, watch TV shows, read books
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fanfictions, fantasy books, romance books
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
I'm horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
A slut
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter And things change, in both realms in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
4 months ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter You take a Walk of Shame in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
4 months ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter Allison's Education, Part 27 - Friendship in Allison's Education.
1 year ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter Jake doesn't matter. What about Andrew? in Agreeable Kate.
1 year ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter Surrender, Part 32 in Surrender.
1 year ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter Who cares? It's time for sex! in Agreeable Kate.
1 year ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter Allison's Education, Part 26 - Vocational Training in Allison's Education.
1 year ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter When in Freeusia… in Freeuse Generic Fantasy.
1 year ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter The Ticking of the Clock, Part 4 in The Ticking of the Clock.
1 year ago
-
SexSlave88 liked the chapter Darkness appeal (sluttification) in Short stories and other tales.
1 year ago
No recent activity
SexSlave88 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SexSlave88 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SexSlave88 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SexSlave88 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SexSlave88 has not earned any awards.