About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter Begins to act like her regular fiery self in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter Morning in Bullys not So Bad.
1 day ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter Wiping her hair out of her eyes in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter To kneel and swap his cock spit in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 day ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter The School Secretary in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter Keep going, man! in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter The Avon Lady in Unfaithful – A Hot Wife’s Secret Desires.
2 days ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter The mail room guy and the lingerie model in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
2 days ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter Alvin watches in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
2 days ago
-
Sasa99 liked the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Sasa99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sasa99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sasa99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sasa99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sasa99 has not earned any awards.