About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Tongue finds Harry cunt trying to appease her ex husband in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Worship Richard cock together in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter "Then why don't you show me how a pro does it." in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Begins to worship Richard cock in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Help this man get back at his ex wife in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Meets up with a new man for the night who wants to get into the party in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Probably you are being prepared for some kind of event ... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter You surrender to lust with all your soul and body... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
No recent activity
Sargarion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sargarion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sargarion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sargarion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sargarion has not earned any awards.