About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Taking Her New Pussy for a Test Drive in Help! I'm a Teenage Genie!.
2 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Epilogue in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
3 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter The Spoils of War in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Blow off Ava for a quick hookup with your secretary (Emily) in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Tiffany's Intervention in Tiffany's Agenda.
3 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Guillotine in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
SamuraiA liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning...confronted by someone... in Attaining Tenure.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
SamuraiA has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SamuraiA has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SamuraiA has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SamuraiA has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SamuraiA has not earned any awards.