About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Samhugo liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
18 hours ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
18 hours ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter Total Defeat in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Samhugo left a comment on the chapter Sexual Aggression in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter Sexual Aggression in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter A blind spot in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter Hide and Seek in Controlling Maisie.
3 weeks ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter Just Another Boring Day at the Office in The Romance Mechanic.
3 weeks ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter An Accidental Purchase in The Romance Mechanic.
3 weeks ago
-
Samhugo liked the chapter An Idiot's Guide to Fucking Stefanie Stewart in The Romance Mechanic.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Samhugo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Samhugo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Samhugo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Samhugo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Samhugo has not earned any awards.