About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter She settles on a half truth in Mother's Comic Book Club.
1 month ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter A good end for a good day in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter Unification of Church & State in Written Ownership.
1 month ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter Let's get some work done. in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter It does in Skill Check.
1 month ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter Katie proves she's cock girlfriend material! in The Device.
1 month ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter Katie finally meets Robbie's cock! in The Device.
2 months ago
-
Saltynutz816 left a comment on the chapter Dinner time! Finally! in The Device.
2 months ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter Dinner time! Finally! in The Device.
2 months ago
-
Saltynutz816 liked the chapter Yes, but Katie’s not hungry. in The Device.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Saltynutz816 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Saltynutz816 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Saltynutz816 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Saltynutz816 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Saltynutz816 has not earned any awards.