About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Salacious liked the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 days ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter The New Teacher, Part 1 in The Bradhall Academy.
1 week ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter Introduction in The Bradhall Academy.
1 week ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
1 week ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter Jackie gets more sex [non-con](piss) in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
1 week ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 weeks ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
3 weeks ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter Tiffany's Intervention in Tiffany's Agenda.
3 weeks ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter Home after a long day [End of Day] in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
1 month ago
-
Salacious liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 28 in The Foster Girl.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Salacious has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Salacious has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Salacious has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Salacious has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Salacious has not earned any awards.