About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sailorastar liked the chapter Gate guards in Bdsm adventures.
1 year ago
-
Sailorastar liked the chapter Explains the rules of the house in Sissies love big black cock.
1 year ago
-
Sailorastar liked the chapter Looking for a meal in Sissyquest.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Sailorastar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sailorastar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sailorastar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sailorastar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sailorastar has not earned any awards.