About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- I'm @HeavyBlueBalls on Twitter.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy.
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Slime... Hole? in The Pleasure Portal.
6 days ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Run. in Symbiotic Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Harpy's Cloaca in The Pleasure Portal.
3 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter 2 Panties, 2 Fingers in Symbiotic Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Stay. in Symbiotic Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls received a new award: Steady Writer.
3 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Surprised in Symbiotic Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Left. in Symbiotic Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Glory Hole Spot in Symbiotic Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
SaggyMonsterBalls published the chapter Minotaur's Huge Cock in The Pleasure Portal.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
SaggyMonsterBalls has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SaggyMonsterBalls has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SaggyMonsterBalls has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SaggyMonsterBalls has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SaggyMonsterBalls has not earned any awards.